We are a team of French and Tunisian engineers who volunteer working on the development of a professional social network which is specialized on the recruitment of freelancers in Tunisia (we wish we expand in Europe and all of Africa's countries later). We are convinced that freelancing can much participate in the revival of the employment in areas where it is very low and where hiring is nonexistent. That's why we provide this social platform to participate at our level to improve the lives of self-employed and to put them more easily in connection with companies or customers who are struggling to easily find their profiles suitable. Of course, the platform is also open to companies who wish to hire profiles without using the freelancing and vice versa.
Using this application as a guest or registered member, you must observe the following rules. If one of the following rules has not been respected , you risk incurring sanctions (like call to odre, be banished or prosecution).
Throughout the document:
- The words "you" and "user" means any user (logged or not) ;
- the words "team", "we", "managers" and "moderatiors" means members with an administrator account ans employees or owners of Comwork ;
- the words "uprodit", "the application", and "the product" means all our codes , compiled/interpreted executables and resources hosted by kimsufi in all servers accessible at uprodit.com ;
1.1 Generality and security
It is strictly forbidden:
- Injecting viruses or other malwares ;
- Alter the correct functioning of the application www.uprodit.com ;
- Attack the site (deny of service) ;
- Steal or retrieve informations from our databases using other means than those that are offered by the application functionalities ;
- Use robots or spiders to change the values of points received on the application (or for any other reason) ;
- Create another type of account those provided for this purpose: Free, Premium or Business ;
- Access to services or options forbidden for your type of account ;
- Create another type of profile as those provided for this purpose: Personal, Company or Association ;
- Access to services or options forbidden for your type of profil ;
- Save files whose format is not supported by the application (executable for example).
1.2 Using an uProd'it account
The following points must be strictly observed:
- You can not create more than one account and and personal/freelance profile. ;
- You must save only real maintained informations ;
- You must not create profile for a company or association that does not exist or which you are not responsible ;
- You must not create news, accomplishments, projects or events that do not exist or which you are not responsible ;
- You must not give your password or another personal information to another person. ;
- You must not allow another person to use your account or change your profiles ;
- You must not share informations that are not related to the subject of the application (Work of the audiovisual and multimedia) ;
- The accuracy of informations must be respected in the content of training.
1.3 Respect for the rights of others
The following points must be strictly observed:
- You must not divulge any information about a person without his consent, especially if this information violates the privacy of this person ;
- You must not use any abusive or discriminatory language ;
- You must not defame account or send false complaints against an account ;
- You must not harass someone by sending unnecessary messages(spam) ;
- You must not share news, accomplishments, projects or events that do not belong to you or which you are not responsible.
Depending on their nature, informations in the application are not accessible in the same way:
- Your private messages will be visible only to you and your correspondent, except in the case where a message is indicated as spam. In this situation, the message will be readable by the moderators of the application. ;
- Your contact details and profile informations will be visible to all registered users and visitors ;
- Your training , news, events or achievements will be viewable by all registered users and visitors ;
- The data relating to the area of a project or a relationship between a business and a customer will not be visible to non concerned users. ;
- Your current projects can be seen by all or not according to your choice and settings ;
- For safety reasons, your IPs connections are registered but visible only by the team.
Responsibilities and conflicts
We are not responsible :
- For the messages and false informations registered by members ;
- in the case of a conflict between two members.
The contracts generated by the application must be completed and signed by the members in a institution provided for this purpose to have a legal value. However, the points system on profiles, achievements and CVs allows to assess the veracity of informations about a member. In addition, the reporting system also helps prevent moderators that there is a fraud.
uprodit.com is strictly owned by COMWORKIO SASU (R.C.S Paris 838 757 987) and is hosted in France by Kimsufi (www.kimsufi.com).